Success in this role will come from supporting the team through servicing individual accounts to maximize client engagement with CFRA products and solutions.
The Account Manager will:
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with existing clients generating new business opportunities through product training and dialog
- Target contacts at client organizations to increase awareness of CFRA, increasing the depth and breadth of relationships
- Facilitate the scheduling of in-person meetings for CFRA Research analysts to meet with clients
- Maintain daily dialogs with assigned clients focusing attention on key aspects of CFRA research
- Work in collaboration with CFRA Research teammates to drive continued dependence on CFRA’s products and services resulting in increased usage.
- Using Salesforce maintain consistent projection of client renewals for the team coordinating internal and external dialog to maximize CFRA’s business opportunity across accounts
- Curate up-to-date coverage/user lists in Salesforce in order to generate call lists and meeting targets
Goals and expectations:
- Maintain a high level of outreach activity. Client outreach metrics will be key indicators of performance and revenue goal attainment. Ensure we’re reaching the right clients in the right way with the right research with analyst involvement.
- Utilize usage metrics to proactively identify accounts being under-utilized, well in advance of the account’s renewal
- Work closely with the rest of the team to provide support for any and all client and prospect outreach efforts to help achieve annual revenue goals.
- Communicate results and progress with the broad CFRA team.
- Tight coordination with other members of the Research, Sales and Account Management teams
- Help drive attendance to CFRA events and broadly market CFRA services
- Actively participate in client renewals by generating Review/Preview documents, identify upsell opportunities, and understanding fund performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have a clear track record of excellence in several categories, including: consistent achievement of goals, teamwork, professionalism, communications, organization, and client service. Candidates should also possess:
- 1-3 years general business experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Collaborative work ethic
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Facility with data analysis
- Proficiency with Excel required
- Familiarity with financial markets and investment research
- Experience with Salesforce highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree – financial major preferred