financial statements, and participating in the annual financial audit.
The Accountant will be in contact with management, employees, clients, and vendors, and has access to key business and
personal information, thus confidentiality, tact, sensitivity, and professionalism are essential characteristics for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts and credit cards.
- Prepare payroll journal entries Review all transactions related to the Accounts Payable process.
- Monitor and record fixed assets.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Prepare year end work papers for external auditors.
- Assist in preparation of all tax returns by providing data for relevant tax schedules.
- Identify and communicate proces improvements and opportunities
- Develop and maintain accounting process and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Accounting: 1-3 years
- Financial Reporting: 1-3 years
- Financial Statements: 1-3 years
- Strong Excel skills and experience with NetSuite a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled