The analyst will become part of the growing global fundamental equity research team, which produce independent equity analysis on companies and industries. Analysts will be conducting qualitative and quantitative research on valuation, financial performance, competitive industry positioning, quality of earnings, free cash flow expectations, etc. The analyst will work closely with a sector team of analysts to produce equity research reports, stock rating recommendations, build and maintain valuation models, and industry research.
- Collaboration with the equity research team to produce and publish analysis on companies and industries.
- Provide Buy/Sell/Hold recommendations on a defined coverage universe.
- Publish stock reports, research notes, in-depth actionable thematic research, and industry research.
- Build and maintain valuation models and comparable company analysis to determine whether a company’s stock is overvalued or undervalued.
- Incorporate key ESG factors into fundamental and valuation work to identify risks and opportunities.
Required skills and characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity and desire to continuously learn.
- Accomplished academic career.
- Equity analysis experience and core financial literacy of concepts and metrics.
- Demonstrated understanding of equity valuation analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both collaboratively and independently.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- CFA or CFA candidacy a plus.
- 1-2 years of investment research or comparable experience
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled