- Collaboration with the equity research team to produce and publish analysis on companies and industries.
- Provide Buy/Sell/Hold recommendations on a defined coverage universe.
- Publish stock reports, research notes, in-depth actionable thematic research, and industry research.
- Build and maintain valuation models and comparable company analysis to determine whether a company’s stock is overvalued or undervalued.
- Incorporate key ESG factors into fundamental and valuation work to identify risks and opportunities.
Required skills and characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity and desire to continuously learn.
- Accomplished academic career.
- Equity research experience.
- Strong equity valuation analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both collaboratively and independently.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- CFA or CFA candidacy, MBA a plus.
- At least 3 years of equity research or comparable experience
If available, provide a research report example you have authored. In addition, please provide a brief statement discussing your investment and research philosophies and why you are interested in a career in equity research.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled