Support senior analysts across industry sector teams in the following areas:
- Rigorous analysis of public company financial data, news and other information to identify the varied risks facing companies
- Custom research projects for top clients, and publish high-impact reports to be delivered to investment managers, insurance underwriters, regulators, law firms and others detailing our research findings
- First year MBA or Rising Senior undergraduate student majoring in Accounting and/or Finance
- Knowledge of financial markets and participants
- Superior written and oral communication skills, and ability to work well within a team environment
CFRA is one of the world’s largest providers of independent investment research. Through a differentiated methodology blending forensic accounting and fundamental equity research, CFRA empowers sophisticated investment professionals, advisors and risk managers with actionable analysis and proven results.
CFRA’s global research team of 75 analysts critically evaluates industries, funds and companies of interest to help over 2,000 clients, including the world’s leading institutional investors, wealth advisors, corporations, academics and governments, to make sound investment and business decisions.
Founded in 1994, CFRA is privately held with offices in or near New York, London, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Charlottesville, Denver, and Washington, D.C. In October 2016, CFRA acquired and has since fully integrated the Equity and Fund Research business from S&P Global. For more information go to www.cfraresearch.com