- Rigorous analysis of public company financial data, news and other information to identify the varied risks facing companies.
- Publish high-impact reports to be delivered to investment managers, hedge funds and others financial institutions detailing our research findings.
- Communicate with clients regarding companies analyzed, industry issues or accounting topics of interest.
- Collaborate with other members of industry sector teams and support senior analysts to develop research ideas.
- Perform custom research projects for clients.
- 2+ years plus experience in finance, auditing or accounting discipline
- Experience researching, analyzing, or auditing companies
- A background working at or analyzing Healthcare related companies is a plus
- Strong background in financial statement analysis
- At least one of the following credentials a plus: CPA, CFA, MBA
- Strong knowledge of and interest in financial markets
- Superior written and oral communication skills, and ability to work well within a team environment
- Experienced presentation delivery, including comfort in discussing analysis and methodology in a face-to-face environment to prospects and clients
- Willing to travel occasionally
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled