The Sales Team works to ensure that CFRA is growing its business to its maximum potential through meaningful relationship development with new and existing clients by delivering CFRA’s leading independent research and solutions. The group works with the Marketing, Product, Research, Account Management and Sales Operations Teams to develop targeted relationship development, campaigns, and in-depth understanding of each client’s requirements to drive new client sales and expand existing relationships.
This role would suit a qualified individual with 7+ years of Sales experience in the financial services industry. The role involves significant client facing and revenue responsibilities and offers upward potential into a more senior management role within the Sales organization for the right candidate.
Desired skills and characteristics:
- Demonstrated track record of excellent sales achievement and client management
- Collaborative work ethic
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Deep focus on data analysis and usage
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint required
- In-depth understanding of financial markets and investment research
- Experience with Salesforce administration
- Bachelor's degree - financial major preferred
- MBA or CFA a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled