- Automate infrastructure deployments with CloudFormation/ Terraform
- Develop automation code to deploy and maintain systems and applications that run and monitor services in the public cloud.
- Develop deployment pipelines for services running in AWS.
- Continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Programmatically make secrets management painless and easy across distributed services, secret handling technology such as Vault, AWS KMS
- You will design and develop new automation solutions to infrastructure engineering problems
- Work closely with application developers and participating in the architectural discussions.
- Build self-service Continuous Delivery tooling to support deployment and lifecycle management of a wide range of compute workloads and services
- Advocate a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices to enable development teams.
- Provide leadership to the team in mastering technologies, identifying and implementing worthwhile new technologies and improving our process
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in DevOps engineering or software development.
- Comprehensive experience with AWS including a solid understanding of CI/CD, Amazon S3, EC2, IAM, Serverless Computing (Lambda), CloudFormation and Route 53
- Experience with user access, authentication, user permission management and security, LDAP, AD, Cogito
- Strong distributed systems implementation experience
- Experience with auto scaling, performance testing and capacity planning.
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, etc. to build automation, CI/CD, Self-Service pipelines.
- Experience owning infrastructure in production, as well as designing and creating build/deploy & monitoring systems
- Experience with restful services, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, cloud system (AWS) and micro-services.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration skills
- AWS Architect Certification
- Experience with containerization and scheduling, with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Coding and scripting experience with Python, Java or similar languages