Our investment insights and essential analytical tools help you stay on top of the latest market trends, make investment selections and manage risk in client portfolios.
Helping you meet the unique needs of your retail clients
Build portfolios, select securities, and manage risk with confidence
Independent and unbiased investment research designed for financial advisors and wealth managers
Stay informed of the big picture
Macro and thematic commentary to help you stay on top of the latest trends in the markets
- Commentary focused on economic and market trends, history, strategy, and momentum.
- Industry insights highlighting key drivers, broad fundamentals, recent performance and trends.
- Industry and sector commentary with our near-term outlook
- Weekly Primary Trend perspective
Build portfolios and select investments
Validate your investment ideas, choose investments, and construct portfolios
- Custom screening of stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds to generate investment ideas or validate your own investment thesis.
- 15 turnkey stock and ETF model portfolios with track records ranging up to 24 years. 5 recently launched ESG models.
- Relative Strength rankings and charts along with custom screening capabilities by key technical indicators
- Pre-formatted model portfolios.
- Tools to identify stocks to buy or short, based on capitalization, growth, value, or momentum.
Monitor investments and manage risk
Mitigate risk within your practice as well as client portfolios
- Custom watchlists to easily monitor stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs.
- Set alerts to receive notifications when new research is published.
- Daily scans of stocks that have triggered alerts.
- Alerts identifying special situations.
- Receive alerts when an issue does something out of the ordinary.
Tackle your Reg BI requirements head-on
Our independent research, award-winning Research-as-a-Service (RaaS) APIs, and white glove service will help ensure you can serve the best interests of your retail investor clients.
Begin your free, 2-week no obligation trial to access the latest insights:
- Market Analysis
- Major Sector Analysis
- Industry Group Analysis
- Stock Analysis
- ETF Analysis
- Buy & Sell Ideas
- Daily & Weekly Alerts specifically bull and bear markets